TERMS AND CONDITIONS
i. Operator – Luxury Explorers Vacation Homes Rental LLC operator based in Dubai registered under DED/DTCM License No. 892287.
ii. Property – the properties mentioned in this website.
iii. Guest(s) – any individual(s) booking a property from the Operator for temporary usage as a vacation home.
2. PROPERTY USAGE
– Guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for temporary accommodation purposes and usage only.
– Guests shall not assign or sub-let or grant any license to use the Property or any part thereof to any other party without the prior written consent of Operator.
– All Guests below 21 years old must be accompanied by Adults.
– Valid identification documents (such as Emirates ID and/or Passport) shall be presented in during the booking procedure by all Guests.
– Failure to comply with the Guest’s obligations and House Rules may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property and immediate eviction of the Guest without further refunds.
3. BOOKING, AMENDMENTS, AND CANCELLATION
– Bookings are to be made one day in advance
– Check-in is at 3PM and Check-out is at 12nn
– Bookings and services are confirmed and guaranteed only upon:
(a) receipt of 100% payment including rent, security deposit and all fees and taxes;
(b) confirmation voucher sent by the Operator to the Guest with Booking/Reservation number and booking details mentioned
– Any amendments to the confirmed booking is non-refundable
– Cancellations should be made 7 days before check-in. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior check-in is non-refundable.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT
– Security Deposit amount is set by the Operator and is conditional on the length of stay. The Operator reserves the right to deduct any damages or losses from the Security Deposit on Check-Out.
– Guests are required to comply with the House Rules. In case of violations, the Operator reserves the right to evict guests or impose deduction on Security Deposit or charge additional fees depending on the damage to the Property or others
– The Security Deposit may be automatically deducted by Operator, at its sole discretion in
(a) repair or replace anything that is damaged or missing inside or outside the Property, including lost or damaged keys, access cards, or remote controls
(b) arrange additional cleaning for excessive dirt (i.e. stained walls, carpets, and furniture)
(c) to pay against penalties from breaking the regulations as imposed by Operator,
Community Management, DTCM, or other governing authority.
(d) for excessive utility charges beyond consumption rates
5. CURRENCY AND TAXES
– Rent and Service prices are subject to 5% VAT (value added tax)
– Tourism Dirham fee is AED 15.00 per room per night regardless of the number of guests.
– Operator’s default currency is AED and should the guest pay using another currency then custom rates set out by the Operator shall apply.
– In case the Guest has wired money to the Operator’s bank account, Guest is responsible to cover upon check-in all bank fees such as missing amount due to bank processing or bank exchange rates.
Guest agrees to indemnify and hold the Operator harmless for any liabilities including but not limited to loss, theft, damage to personal belongings or injury, illness or sickness or death to Guests or Visitors. Operator will not be liable under any circumstances, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or services. If a catastrophe or any situation beyond Operator’s control impairs the vacation rental, Operator is not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the Guest or for the Guest’s financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging. There will be no refunds or credits for emergency or other kind of evacuations. For such purposes it is advisable to have Travel Protection Insurance for all Guest. There will be no refunds or rebates given to the Guest as a result of unfortunate circumstances outside of Operator’s control. As such, Operator shall not be liable for unfavorable weather, acts of God, disruption of utility services, malfunction or breakdown of appliances, or other equipment(s) or restrictions imposed by government or for the time required to the contractors to fix/repair such issues. Operator shall make repairs as expeditiously as possible after being notified by the Guest during standard working hours only (9:00am till 6:00pm) and subject to availability first.
Guests booking a stay in any of our properties automatically agrees to the mentioned terms